Sorry, this job is no longer available
Join an award-winning business transformation consulting firm, as a Managing Consultant with real opportunity for fast-track career progression.
My client is an award-winning management consultancy specialising in business transformation, with a focus on operational and performance improvement. As a growing boutique consultancy, with a strong pipeline of interesting client projects, they now have opportunities for experienced, ambitious Managing Consultants seeking to fast-track their career.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic consulting firm in a role that will challenge, develop and engage the right person and offer the opportunity to progress to Partner level, subject to experience and impact, in a 3-7 year time horizon.
The role will involve:
- Designing and delivering significant business transformation programmes to challenging timescales, with substantial financial benefits and demonstrable ground breaking change for an organisation.
- Supporting the development of new business, with particular focus on the Utilities sector (Energy and Water, Airports and Construction) and/or the Manufacturing & Engineering Services sector (Heavy and light engineering, hi-tech and general manufacturing). This will include contributing to bids and proposals and well as growing client accounts.
- Providing subject matter expertise and thought leadership, leading internal initiatives and the development of best practice.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Prior experience within a major international management consulting firm, or recognised UK consultancy, managing the delivery of business transformation and/or performance improvement projects.
- Specific expertise in either the Utilities or the Manufacturing/Engineering sector, OR broad experience across a variety of industry sectors, which must include some experience in either utilities or manufacturing.
- A track record of developing client relationships, contributing to successful business development activity, and winning repeat business through effective delivery.
- Strong academic background including a degree from a top UK university or equivalent.
- Flexibility to undertake regular UK and European travel, working away from home during the week.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Caroline Boston, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6081-CB.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.