Sorry, this job is no longer available
Fantastic consulting roles at Manager and Senior Manager level in a boutique consulting firm, with a strong reputation for delivering operational excellence projects.
About our Client
Our client is a well-established boutique management consultancy firm, highly regarded in the areas of operational excellence and quality management. Working with clients across a broad range of industry sectors including manufacturing, utilities and the public sector, they work hand in hand with clients to improve performance and embed long-lasting process improvements. Their approach is characterised by the fact that their consultants and leadership team all bring previous experience within both management consultancy and operational management roles.
About the Role
The firm is growing and opportunities now exist for experienced management consultants at both Manager and Senior Manager level. Key elements of the role are:
- Leading the delivery of client projects and taking responsibility for ensuring the success of project teams.
- Managing major client relationships; this will include day-to-day management in relation to specific projects, as well as more strategic development of client accounts.
- Taking a lead role in developing new business and supporting sales processes.
- Contributing to the overall business strategy of the firm and internal initiatives (for example – marketing, proposition development, thought leadership, and managing/coaching others).
If you are a management consultant with deep expertise in operational excellence or quality management, this is a fantastic opportunity to take a lead role within a high-performing team, with excellent longer-term career progression opportunities.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Successfully leading project teams to deliver process improvement, operational excellence, or quality management projects to clients in a range of industry sectors. Ideally this will include some knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Contributing to the sale of consultancy projects. Experience of developing new business from scratch is not essential but candidates must have been involved in developing existing accounts and contributing to sales processes, including writing proposals.
- Genuine enthusiasm for working in a boutique consulting firm and contributing to all aspects of growing and developing the business.
Previous experience within a management consultancy firm is essential and we are unable to consider candidates who do not have this experience.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Caroline Boston, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6110-CB
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.