Sorry, this job is no longer available
Exceptional strategic role for fast track management consultant in leadership team of innovative and expanding healthcare company
This is an exceptional opportunity for a fast track and ambitious strategy, marketing or management consultant. You will join a high-growth European business in a great role in a fast-paced and complex environment as part of the senior management team and report directly to the UK MD.
The role has arisen following the promotion of the previous job holder and they are expecting the replacement to be able to achieve rapid career development.
A high profile and business critical role to optimise the performance of the UK business through an effective, directed and motivated sales force:
- Creating/managing data analysis to ensure sales teams are targeted appropriately (c.65 people) and creating data/insights to ensure they are working most effectively
- Providing tools to support the marketing team in delivering their messages through the sales force
- Providing Key Account Management processes and templates to ensure the business manages all key accounts effectively
- Analysis of all tender wins, and sales progress (also analysis and understanding of why/when lost)
- Managing two data analysts
- Managing the CRM system – input, accuracy, reporting and two staff
- Working with sales and marketing
- Ad hoc tasks and analysis as required.
This is a broad role covering Strategic Planning, Influencing, Innovation and Business Development.
Career prospects are excellent and the company has a track record of promoting consultants to senior business leadership positions in the UK and internationally.
As the candidate is only required to be in the office 1-2 days pw, they could be based anywhere in the UK.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Currently/recently a management consultant at senior consultant or manager level in a leading consultancy firm or established niche/boutique
- Experience in one or more of: strategy, marketing, innovation, business modelling, analysis
- Able to balance strategy with operational detail and willing to be “hands on”
- Strong academic background combined with evidence of career fast track and high achievement
- Self starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- While not a “travel” role candidates should be willing to undertake occasional overnight trips in UK and Europe and East Midlands Head Office.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, have current Right to Work in the UK and are based here.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6096-CS
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.