Sorry, this job is no longer available
High growth global engineering and consulting firm seeks high impact management consultant in Infrastructure, Energy, Sustainability and Transition
- Forward thinking, values led Group, creating sustainable consulting, engineering and design solutions, accelerating the transition towards a sustainable society
- Mid-sized international management consulting arm of a leader in engineering, design, and advisory services, with a global reach
- Boutique and high growth Transaction Advisory practice focussed on M& A, due diligence and other services for energy and infrastructure sectors including leading edge renewable industries and transition
- UK targeted as a key growth business for Transaction Advisory
- Committed to the wellbeing, growth and development of employees and offering clear career opportunities
Newly created openings at Senior Consultant, Manager and Senior Manager levels for experienced management consultant or related M&A professional, taking a key role in the growth of the UK practice.
- Executing large-scale M&A and varied due diligence projects in the energy and infrastructure sectors
- Developing complex analyses and leading subject workstreams comprising other management consultants, analysts and subject matter experts
- Building long-term, trust-based relationships within the company and with clients
- Contributing to development of practice offerings and tools helping to further develop the transaction service offering
- Supporting the growth of the transaction service team and coaching consultants
- Other tasks as member of the local office team
- Exceptional career development in a high growth business
- Clear sector focus
- Better work/life balance
- Challenging, stimulating and meaningful projects as part of the move towards a more sustainable future
- An influential and broad role in an entrepreneurial environment
- A career outside the “usual suspects”!
- Recent experience with complex due diligence projects
- Currently at Senior Management Consultant, Manager or Senior Manager level equivalent in management consulting, transaction services, in-house or financial services
- Interest in a career focus in the energy, sustainability, transition, infrastructure or related utilities sectors and recent experience in one or more for the more senior roles
Location and mobility:
Work flexibly but based in Oxford or Central London. Some travel in UK/Europe on occasion
Salary and package:
£70,000 to £110,000 base depending on level plus to 25% bonus plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above AND have the current Right to Work in the UK without sponsorship.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6079-CS.