Sorry, this job is no longer available
Enable top clients to modernise and transform through operational and supply chain excellence with this high growth boutique management consultancy firm
The company was recently formed by individuals with impeccable reputations in management consultancy, supply chain and operations consulting and their success to date has surpassed all expectations.
The priority now is to balance the knowledge they have in operations and supply chain with those who can offer consulting expertise and they seek an experienced management consultant to join in the role of Senior Consultant.
Working directly with the client, the Senior Consulting will:
- Design consulting projects to solve supply chain challenges and operational issues
- Deliver consulting projects (includes leading less experienced consultants, project management, change management, solution delivery) using a range of methods and tools, e.g., Lean, Agile, P3M, advanced analytics.
- Manage client expectations
- Design and facilitate workshops
- Build business engagement plans and support stakeholders at all levels to understand and embrace change
- Help build strong client relationships and identify additional opportunities for the firm
- Partner with business development to develop sales collateral and proposals
- Join an exceptional team combining consulting and sector experts
- Explosive company growth creating great career opportunities
- Play a key role in forming and shaping the business
- A genuinely “people first” culture
- Recent experience as a Management Consultant of delivering supply chain and operations consulting projects gained as a permanent employee within a management consulting firm or in an independent consulting role
- Experience of managing and influencing senior internal and external stakeholders in a complex and challenging environment
- Must have a degree or post graduate qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally knowledge of digital and analytics
Location and mobility:
The offices are in Bristol with flexible working/some WFH and you should be based in commuting distance. While many clients are based in the South of the UK you should be flexible to work at other UK locations as required. You must have a full & current driving licence and access to a car.
Salary and package:
Base salary £45,000 – c.£55,000 + share option scheme + bens
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Because of the need for security clearance we can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK without sponsorship.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6064-CS.