Sorry, this job is no longer available
Join a values-driven management consulting firm passionate about making a positive impact in the Public Sector
Our award winning public sector management consultancy client has been helping to transform councils, health bodies and other local organisations for almost 20 years. With a deep understanding of the complexity of public services, their success lies in creating effective relationships across boundaries to deliver sustained behavioural change including effective use of behavioural science. They combine the energy and determination of a start up with the track record and professionalism of an established company.
As a result of exciting continued growth, there are several public sector management consultancy jobs at Senior Consultant level. All positions have the remit to help in the creation of agile, connected organisations through shared vision, purpose and collaboration to drive sustainable performance improvement, change and transformation and better outcomes for the users of social care services.
These are outstanding roles enabling you to join an exceptional values-based culture and apply your deep passion for improving public services and citizen outcomes. This is an opportunity to really make a difference where it matters.
Salary and package
A base salary in the range £45,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and a generous benefits package including 28 days annual leave, flexible working and family friendly policies.
Location and mobility
Employees may be based anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly but must be wholly mobile including visiting the London Head Office as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience of managing projects in Public Sector Social Care or similar gained in a local authority, charity, management consultancy or related context
- Experienced in several of: consultancy, stakeholder management, data analysis, behavioural science, change management, business transformation and performance improvement
- Candidates may have formal management consulting experience or work in a comparable role in a local authority environment, including candidates who have completed a graduate training scheme such as NGBP
- A passion to improve Public Services in the UK
- A strong academic background including a good degree
- Mobile as stated above.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6167-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
Here are other business transformation roles.