Sorry, this job is no longer available
Exceptional leadership role in a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial company that will allow you to decide how your career will develop
Our client is a young and dynamic management consulting firm specialising in programme management and change leadership. Their remit is to make organisations better at what they do through focusing on the delivery of complex programmes of change. This helps their exceptional client base, covering both the public and private sectors, to achieve increased ROI.
For employees they offer a new type of collaborative and entrepreneurial environment. There is no limit to the scale and breadth of areas a talented management consultant might be involved in, working alongside the experienced ex major consulting firm leadership team.
This is a Manager/Senior Manager level consulting role reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Project/programme management consultancy managing larger projects
- Leading assignments including drafting assignment plans and SoWs as required
- Relationship/account management and assignment delivery responsibilities
- Team contribution including knowledge sharing
- An outstanding portfolio of prestigious clients
- A self-directed career model
- A culture that is non-hierarchical, a great support infrastructure and an emphasis on knowledge management and sharing
- Low travel for candidates living in the south east of England
- A great place to work for those with real passion and energy who want to go that extra mile to ensure that customer expectations are regularly exceeded
- A discretionary quarterly bonus based on overall company performance
- Work/life balance – there is no limit set on holidays within reason and if workload allows
- Experience of working as a Management Consultant at Manager level or above in an established and highly regarded consulting firm.
- Clear track record of leading business and/or IT change projects & programmes
- Stakeholder management skills
- The ability to produce excellent deliverables at pace, taking the complex and making it understandable
- Broad commercial acumen and enthusiasm for developing client relationships
- Personal impact, gravitas, passion and energy
- A team player – actively promotes team work, both on assignments and with colleagues
Location and mobility:
These are low travel consulting roles requiring candidates who are based in the South East of England
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £75,000 – £100,000 + quarterly bonus + benefits including flexible leave policy
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6081-SB.