£80,000-£110,000 plus bonus and benefits package
A key management consultant role utilising your extensive marketing and customer experience/CX expertise
Our client is a premier IT services and consulting company with an exceptional reputation. The world’s leading enterprises are partnering with this innovative firm to plan their strategic digital transformation journeys by outlining bold visions for Customer Experience. As a result of strong and continued growth, they seek a first rate experienced senior digital marketing management consultant.
Responsibilities for this exceptional management consultant post include:
- Planning and delivering consulting assignments
- Leading ‘Design Thinking’ workshops
- Advising on Marketing Automation
- Developing recommendations and proposals
- Acting as a subject matter expert in sales and marketing
- Supporting/participating in business development activities
- Assisting with project and delivery management
Candidates could be based anywhere in the UK but should be wholly mobile to attend client sites or the London Head Office.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A number of years’ recent experience as a management consultant, in an established consultancy firm, in a permanent role
- Digital marketing and customer experience/CX expertise and deep business level understanding of digital technologies
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation e.g. Adobe AEM, Marketo and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Some exposure to business strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead client discussions
- A degree is mandatory
- Wholly mobile within the UK and mainland Europe
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6131-SB4
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
Other vacancies in Business Transformation
and other vacancies in Change Management