£90,000- £120,000 plus benefits
Key technology subject matter expert consulting roles in leading edge global IT services business.
Our client is one of the most highly respected, expanding, leading edge IT services business with a consulting led delivery model which enables end to end integrated IT enabled business transformation.
- The Enterprise Architecture practice plays a critical role in helping customers by bringing together business, technology and digital capability
- As a result of continued growth and recent exciting client wins they seek several senior enterprise architects with experience across the technology agenda
- These hires will work on IT strategy, Digital strategy, IoT and business/solution/technical
architecture projects across sectors including financial services, retail, telecom, travel, manufacturing, life sciences and CPG.
These are career enhancing roles in a vibrant and entrepreneurial culture with a business committed to its employees’ personal and career development.
The role requires travel and could be based from any one of a number of UK offices.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Proven record in managing high value enterprise architecture and technology consulting programmes including digital strategy and architecture
- Recent experience in a leading IT services or technology consulting firm delivering assignments at scale
- Experience across the consulting and technology life cycle from presales to successful delivery
- Experience in one or more of the above sectors
- Wholly mobile across the UK
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6088-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.