£50,000-c.£70,000 + bonus + benefits
Fantastic fast-paced career opportunity for talented Management Consultants in established boutique CIO advisory consulting firm
Our client is a well-established boutique management consulting firm that combines IT strategy, consultancy and delivery services to help manage change and meet business challenges. Their capabilities are focused on supporting the CIO and his team around IT transformation: from defining the strategy and roadmap, through proposing and procuring solutions, to providing a project office and overseeing service migrations. They are entering the next phase of their ambitious growth plans.
They are now seeking Consultants with an impressive career to date, entrepreneurial mindset who are impatient for responsibility. You will join a truly supportive and meritocratic environment in which your fast-paced progression will be genuinely dependent on your achievements.
We are looking for the very best: those who can help to shape and influence the business of clients and of the firm.
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £50,000 – c.£70,000 + bonus + benefits
Location and mobility:
Work is mostly in the southeast of England and within the M25, although there may be times when you need to travel further afield to be at client sites.
The current priorities are for candidates:
- with experience and an interest in developing their careers in project/portfolio management. You may have experience of working in a PMO and possibly have a formal project management qualification
- or with experience and an interest in procurement, sourcing or supply chain to establish priorities, define requirements, write proposals and manage evaluations of services/products
- or those who are Financial Analysts or accountants (not audit), experienced in the building of complex financial models using Excel
- with a good degree qualification
- who have worked for a Big 4 (or equivalent consulting firm) in a permanent role and have completed a minimum of one or two projects (discipline/business sector is irrelevant) which have given you well-honed skills in at least one area upon which the firm can build. These areas are:
- IT & Digital Strategy
- Operating Model
- Service Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Risk, Control & Security
- Business/financial management of IT spend
- IT Delivery
There is no specific technical knowledge required, only a broad technical awareness and interest in joining an IT management consultancy firm. You should have some knowledge/interest in such areas as Cloud, Robotics, Cyber Security and/or AI but the firm does not advise on detailed technical matters but rather on how to change an organisational structure to accommodate these technologies. You should understand the disruptive drivers associated with technology and of how business is defined through the lens of innovation.
The company encourages their Consultants to attend training courses provided by accredited external bodies to give such qualifications as CIPS, CIMA and Prince2 or equivalent.
They are looking for the very best: those who can help to shape and influence the business of the firm and of their clients.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6011-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.