Sorry, this job is no longer available
Join a major transformation consultancy to lead major technology and business change programmes
This is an excellent opportunity to join a major technology and business transformation consultancy.
The role involves taking leadership of programme management delivery in large scale transformation environments, to translate client needs into projects which deliver solutions and positive business outcomes for clients. This will involve managing a range of projects in a coherent way so that the sum of the benefits is greater than the sum of the component part.
All programmes will involve both technology and business transformation delivery, so candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of working as part of a wider business transformation project.
Many programmes are complex, multi-agency environments, so experience of working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver projects is highly desirable.
In addition to client facing programme delivery the role will also involve participation in business development, bid and proposition work.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Strong programme delivery experience on large scale IT enabled business change programmes.
- Experience of leading both technology and business transformational programmes – please note if your experience is pure IT transformation (and does not include business, people and process transformation) this role is not a fit.
- Background: experience working for a consulting firm or outsource provider in a client facing delivery role (this could be earlier in your career – you may now be working for a large corporate in a programme management role).
- Considerable experience in at least one of the following verticals: public sector, telco, utilities, insurance, retail banking.
- Degree level qualification as a minimum education requirement.
- Wholly mobile to work at client site across UK.
Please note: if your recent career has been predominantly interim or contract in recent years, we will not be able to accept your application.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Jonathan Ross, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6069-JR.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.