Sorry, this job is no longer available
Nimble and fast growing mid-sized consulting firm, part of a major global digital, customer journey and technology group
Our client is a highly successful mid-sized UK consulting firm, operating internationally and part of a major and highly innovative European digital, technology and customer experience group.
The business offers truly transformational consulting services to its clients, from Operational Strategy, Target Operating Model design and review, through operations improvement, operational excellence, and organisational change often with a focus on complex customer challenges.
While there is a strength in Retail Financial Services and Insurance they work across all sectors and with impressive leading brand name clients.
They pride themselves on a people centric approach offering a supportive, collaborative and empowering and flexible culture.
As a result of promotions there is an immediate need for exceptional experienced management consulting staff.
As Principal Consultant, operating at Manager level, you will be playing a lead role managing client consulting projects and small teams of high calibre consultants.
You will be given the responsibility and autonomy to make a real impact with clients, working with their most complex and exciting operational challenges.
Typical projects might include:
- Evaluating customer journeys to design and implement significant improvements, covering process, people and technology.
- Designing Business operating models that deliver an organisation’s strategic intent
- Leading ground-breaking change
- Increasing operations effectiveness
- Integrating technology into operations
- Mid-sized firm and part of a major group: the best of both worlds
- Exceptional blue chip client base
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- A growing business with exceptional career development prospects
- Varied clients and projects
- A real focus on innovative solutions and making a difference to clients
- Currently/recently working at Manager level in a recognised consulting firm. They will consider experienced Senior Consultants operating at Manager level i.e. leading teams and projects
- Open on sector experience but an interest in working in financial services consulting is essential
- Experience in operations consulting, operational excellence or lean, process change/transformation
Location and mobility:
Candidates could be based anywhere in the UK and expensed accordingly i.e. from home. There is considerable flexibility and scope for WFH but you should be willing to visit the London office or client site on occasion as required.
Salary and package:
c£85,000 plus 15-20% bonus plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6100-CS.