Sorry, this job is no longer available
Nimble and fast growing mid-sized consulting firm, part of a major global digital, customer journey and technology group
Our client is a highly successful mid-sized UK consulting firm, operating internationally and part of a major and highly innovative European digital, technology and customer experience group.
The business offers truly transformational consulting services to its clients, from Operational Strategy, Target Operating Model design and review, through operations improvement, operational excellence, and organisational change often with a focus on complex customer challenges.
While there is a strength in Financial Services they work across sectors and with impressive leading brands.
They pride themselves on a people centric approach offering a supportive, collaborative and empowering and flexible culture.
As a result of promotions there is an immediate need for exceptional experienced staff.
As Principal Consultant you will be playing a lead role on managing client consulting projects and small teams of high calibre consulting staff.
You will be given the responsibility and autonomy to make a real impact with clients, working with their most complex and exciting operational challenges.
Typical projects might include:
- Evaluating customer journeys to design and implement significant improvements, covering process, people and technology.
- Designing Business operating models that deliver an organisation’s strategic intent
- Leading ground-breaking change
- Increasing operations effectiveness
- Integrating technology into operations
Mid-sized firm and part of a major group: the best of both worlds
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- A growing business with exceptional career development prospects
- Varied clients and projects
- A real focus on innovative solutions and making a difference to clients
- Experience gained at senior consultant or managing consultant level in a recognised consulting firm, leading teams and projects
- Open on sector but experience OR interest in financial services is essential
- Experience in change and transformation, operational excellence or lean
Location and mobility:
Candidates could be based anywhere in the UK and expensed accordingly. There is considerable flexibility and scope for WFH but you should be willing to visit the Oxford or London offices, or client site as required.
Salary and package:
c£70,000 to £80,000 plus generous bonus and excellent benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6100-CS.