Sorry, this job is no longer available
High growth consulting firm seeks agents of change for their Operational Excellence Practice
For an experienced Operational Excellence Management Consultant this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded global consulting firm that offers a unique blend of strategy, performance improvement and coaching, combining Lean transformation with the effective engagement and development of people.
High levels of employee engagement are the foundation of their consulting practice. With a full order book for 2022 and a strong pipeline of prospective business, they need to hire additional Consultants who share their passion for people and performance.
Our client is seeking experienced Lean, Continuous Improvement or Operational Excellence Management Consultants to play a key role in the next phase of the business’s growth. You will work across a wide range of sectors including automotive, aerospace & defence, construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, rail, energy and utilities.
- Responsible for developing and delivering change programmes and project activities across a wide range of clients
- Drive business-wide initiatives with speed and agility, helping clients to unlock potential to accelerate growth, build resilience and thrive
- Create focus and drive engagement by fostering a culture in which people are motivated and empowered to deliver results
- The company is passionate about achieving operational excellence
- High impact engagement with client staff to ensure rapid and effective results
- A supportive, collaborative and nurturing culture
- Challenging projects in a rapidly growing firm
- High utilisation
- Your experience from leading and managing within blue chip organisations within industry and/or consultancy has provided you with a depth of expertise across at least 2 of the following: strategy, performance & coaching
- You will have a real passion for people and performance, typically coming from a Lean, Operational Excellence or Continuous Improvement background with relevant sector experience
- Your experience will be reflected across capabilities such as:
- Strategy development & deployment
- Culture change
- Business transformation
- Operational excellence
- Lean and/or Continuous Improvement
- Business & Process Optimisation (including digital & supply chain)
- Leadership Development
- You will be a collaborative leader, able to create great relationships and be comfortable working autonomously or as part of an integrated team
Location and mobility:
The company has several offices but you will have the flexibility to live anywhere in the UK and should be willing to work away on client site as required and occasionally to overseas locations
Salary and package:
Base salary of £50,000 – £80,000 + bonus and benefits package
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6085-SB