Sorry, this job is no longer available
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager within an award-winning boutique management consultancy
An award-winning boutique strategy and transformation consultancy headquartered in the heart of Mayfair has created a position for a professional, commercially-minded Marketing Manager to raise client and prospect awareness, understanding and engagement with the practice. Reporting to a Partner you will be working closely with the top team to help build and grow the consultancy business, instil a marketing mindset across the practice and its activities, and to position the firm distinctively and competitively.
The role will require quickly building a solid understanding of the firm’s business, capabilities, propositions and clients, as well as the business development and lead generation processes, and establishing strong working relationships within the practice to tangibly affect their position in the market. An early priority will be rebranding and website redesign.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- developing and managing the annual marketing plan and budget
- building the firms’ external profile through online and digital channels, events/awards/speaking opportunities, press/media relations and alliance marketing opportunities, preparing case studies and other collateral
- contributing to proposition development and the lead generation process
- undertaking competitor analysis
- internal marketing skills training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager with exceptional communication skills to make a real impact in a hands-on role.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Degree-qualified, ideally with a CIM qualification
- Prior experience within a Management Consultancy or other Professional Services firm (we are unable to consider applications who do not have this experience)
- Previous experience of digital marketing platforms and development/support of digital marketing strategy
- Strong communication skills, very literate, advanced writing, copy-editing and personal organisation skills
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6145-CS2.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.