£70,000- £90,000 plus benefits
Exceptional career development opportunities for experienced Operational Transformation consultants, within an award-winning consultancy.
Our client is a highly successful mid-sized management consultancy specialising in Operational Transformation and Performance Improvement consulting across a range of industry sectors. With a track record of delivering massive results for clients and a truly inspiring work culture, they have been growing at an average of 30% for the last decade and are on track for further significant growth in the coming years.
Due to increased client demand they are seeking experienced consultants to join in client facing delivery roles at Manager and Senior Manager level, typically leading one or more projects/workstreams, and playing a key role in client management through ensuring delivery excellence, as well as people leadership and development.
If you have a track record of high achievement and accelerated progression within an established consulting firm this is a fantastic opportunity to take a real step up in your career, working in a genuinely stimulating, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment.
The role could be based from anywhere in the UK.
The following are essential selection criteria:
- Strong academic background including a degree in an engineering, science or maths-related subject, from a top UK university or equivalent
- Wholly mobile within the UK (but guaranteed to be back home by Friday pm!)
- A CV that demonstrates ambition, success and accelerated career growth
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- A career as an operational transformation consultant, or process / performance improvement consultant. This MUST include experience gained within a recognised and highly regarded management consulting firm.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Caroline Boston, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 5927-CB.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.