High growth independent CIO Advisory consulting firm seeking expertise in Cloud and/or IT Target Operating Model consulting
This is fantastic fast pace role for talented senior Management Consultants with deep experience in Cloud or IT Target Operating Models, in an established boutique CIO advisory IT management consultancy.
- A high growth boutique CIO advisory, IT strategy and IT management consulting firm
- Following a highly successful 2020 they are continuing their very rapid growth
- Operating across both the Public Sector and Financial Services
- Capabilities across IT strategy and transformation including IT and Digital Strategy, Target Operating Model, Cloud/infrastructure, Service Management, Sourcing, Risk Control and Security, Financial Management and IT Delivery.
Although a smaller firm the scale and impact of their projects and their clients is anything but!
As a result, they are actively hiring at Managing Consultant level.
- Leading a range of projects working across the firm’s clients and services: on one you might be defining the IT strategy or target operating model: on another you might review the Cloud infrastructure for a public sector body or take on cost benefit evaluations for a bank.
- Managing Consultants will operate at a senior level with clients and take on significant responsibility including account management and business development.
- Help to shape and influence the success and growth of the firm including developing propositions and thought leadership.
- A high level of autonomy
- A key role in the future of a fast-growing company
- The firm is a truly supportive and meritocratic environment.
- Exceptional scope for rapid career progression genuinely dependent on achievement.
- A hands-on and non-hierarchical culture: everyone gets ‘stuck in’ including the CEO!
- A high level of autonomy and flexibility, free from the frustrations of a major firm!
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, exude positivity and have a real passion for what you do.
- At Manager level in an established management consulting firm, e.g., Big 4/close equivalent or highly regarded boutique
- Consulting experience working with clients in Financial Services or the Public Sector
- Deep experience in Cloud/related infrastructure at a strategic and supplier level AND/OR experienced in developing IT operating models and organisational structures that align strategic thinking across the business
Location and mobility:
These are low travel consulting roles requiring candidates based in the South East of the UK
Salary and package:
£85,000 to £100,000 + bonus + benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from UK based candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6054-SB.