High growth independent CIO Advisory consulting firm seeking a Senior Management Consultant with expertise in IT Strategy, IT Target Operating Model OR Cloud infrastructure
This is a fantastic fast pace low travel role for talented senior Management Consultants with experience of Cloud or IT Strategy & Target Operating Models, in an established and high growth boutique CIO advisory IT management consultancy.
- A high growth boutique CIO advisory, IT strategy and IT management consulting firm
- Following a highly successful 2020 and 2021 they are continuing their very rapid expansion
- Operating across both the Public Sector and Financial Services
- Capabilities across IT strategy and transformation including IT and Digital Strategy, Target Operating Model, Cloud/infrastructure, Service Management, Sustainability and ESG, Sourcing, Risk Control and Security, Financial Management and IT Delivery.
Although a smaller firm the scale and impact of their projects and their clients is anything but!
As a result, they are actively hiring at Senior Manager level.
- Leading a range of projects working across the firm’s clients and services: on one you might be defining the IT strategy or target operating model: on another you might review the Cloud infrastructure for a public sector body or take on cost benefit evaluations for a bank.
- Managing Consultants will operate at a senior level with clients and take on significant responsibility including account management and business development.
- Help to shape and influence the success and growth of the firm including developing propositions and thought leadership.
- A high level of autonomy
- A key role in the future of a fast-growing company.
- The firm is a truly supportive and meritocratic environment.
- Exceptional scope for rapid career progression genuinely dependent on achievement.
- A hands-on and non-hierarchical culture: everyone gets ‘stuck in’ including the CEO!
- A high level of autonomy and flexibility, free from the frustrations of a major firm!
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, exude positivity and have a real passion for what you do.
- Currently/recently at Manager/Senior Manager level in an established management consulting firm, e.g., Big 4/close equivalent or highly regarded boutique
- Some experience of assisting with winning consulting work and related business development
- Consulting experience working with clients in Financial Services OR the Public Sector
- Experienced in developing IT Strategy and IT operating models and organisational structures that align strategic thinking across the business or sourcing and procurement, or in Cloud and related infrastructure at a strategic and supplier level
Location and mobility:
These are low travel consulting roles requiring candidates based in the South East of the UK
Salary and package:
£85,000 to c£110,000 + bonus + benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from UK based candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK without sponsorship.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6054-SB.