Exceptional opportunity to move out of consulting to a top tier employer, with no travel and a small friendly team
Our client is a top tier and highly successful mid-sized strategy consulting firm with a unique and agile business model: working with exceptional independent management consultants, almost always ex-Big 4 or strategy house/MBB. Indeed, the firm was founded by ex McKinsey staff.
They work with an impressive client list on projects from strategy to transformation.
Moving your broad management consulting experience in house to the people and operations side of this exceptional firm.
Working closely with a small team of the firm’s Partners, as an experienced management consultant you will join a very high profile and business critical team of ex-consultants. You will play a key role across every aspect of the people side of the business, building high performing consulting teams and ensuring the best people are engaged to deliver exceptional outcomes for the firm’s clients.
The business model means that this team is seen as the engine room of the firm and vital for their current and future success.
The role reports to one of the firm’s Partners, a former McKinsey Principal.
- A very high-profile role in a highly regarded team at the heart of the business
- Working with the highest calibre people both within the business and outside
- Exceptional culture and values
- No travel, predictable hours and also potential for flexibility e.g. 4 day week
- Great career prospects in a growing firm
- Currently/recently a management consultant at Manager/Senior Manager level in a highly regarded management consulting or strategy consulting firm
- Broad management consulting experience including one or more of strategy, operations consulting, performance improvement, transformation or change
- Great people skills and enthused by working in a friendly, team orientated culture
- Strong academic background
- Excited by the prospect of something different
Location and mobility:
No travel. Central London base. WFH options. Possible 4 day week.
Salary and package:
A competitive base salary in range £75,000- £95,000 plus bonus plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK/moving to the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6065-CS