Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key leadership role requires an experienced management consultant to support our client’s ambition to become the partner of choice for operational & performance improvement consulting across healthcare and associated services.
The Management Consulting Director Healthcare will join a young, independent and dynamic management consultancy with proven top tier experience focusing on operations consulting, performance improvement, supply chain and procurement across the Healthcare and Life Sciences sectors.
The company brings high quality consulting resource to deliver tangible, measurable and sustainable benefits in Healthcare that contribute to better patient care through a more efficient, affordable and integrated healthcare system.
Our client is seeking a proven top-tier Healthcare Management Consultant to join their organisation in a Senior Leadership role, and with the support of the Managing Directors, help lead the growing business. This role fulfils the requirement to ensure each practice area has dedicated leadership to drive the next phase of business growth and to support their outstanding team.
- Oversee a portfolio of clients and projects
- P&L responsibility for Consulting
- Build and grow the consulting business across Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Account and relationship management
- Consultant practice development and partnering
- Support project delivery across multiple workstreams
- Team leadership, people management and talent development
- The company is passionate about achieving operational excellence throughout the patient journey
- There is a genuine prospect of equity and of a board level appointment
- An opportunity to guide and shape the future of the company for growth and its continued success and to see the results of the effort you expend
- A personalised approach to career development
- A close-knit team in which there is a strong social aspect
- Must have had experience of working in a senior permanent management consulting role in a recognised management consultancy practice
- Recent focus in healthcare
- Sales experience and the ability to win consulting work
- Have held a consulting leadership role
- Operations consulting experience
- Have a degree qualification
Location and mobility:
The company’s offices are in London and Manchester but you will have the flexibility to live anywhere in England and must be prepared to travel as required.
Salary and package:
Salary in the range £110,000 to c£130,000 + bonus, profit share scheme and benefits package
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6059-SB