Sorry, this job is no longer available
Rare job opportunity to lead internal business change within a mid-size professional services firm. Single London location – no travel.
This is a rare opportunity to join an award winning mid-tier professional services firm to take leadership of business change.
The firm has 35 partners and 240 staff, and has achieved a period of consistent and strong growth in recent years. To enable them to fulfil their growth ambitions, they have embarked on a significant investment in the business to develop the management structure, business processes and IT systems to improve business efficiency and facilitate business growth to the next stage.
As result, the firm wishes to hire a Head of Business Change who will drive the business change programme.
Reporting into the managing partner, and an internal change champion (also a Partner), the job role will involve shaping, design, facilitation, project management and leadership of a wide range of business and IT change projects and programmes.
Whilst defined as a business change management role, there are elements of transformational change leadership and programme management that will be required, including a clear focus on benefits delivery.
This is perceived to be a role which will take at least 3 years to fulfil, after which it is anticipated there will be future opportunities for career development and new transformation projects.
There are no direct line reports into this role: the role holder will work across the firm and engage / lead people in the business change projects to deliver the successful implementation of performance improvement changes.
Candidates will have deep experience managing complex business wide business change programmes.
The role holder will have a solid, experience based understanding of the principles and dynamics to lead transformational change in a professional services environment, but also a hands-on, ‘lead from the front’ style of engagement, and significant gravitas to achieve buy in from all levels in the firm.
This is a single location role and there is no requirement for any travel.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Proven track record of leading multiple project business change programmes.
- Background in business process analysis, organizational business change and business transformation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a large number of stakeholders in a complex business change environment.
- Have worked for a professional services firm and understand partnership structure – this may have been as a business change/ transformation consultant within a management consulting firm; or as an internal business change manager within a corporate, but with previous experience of working for partnership firm.
- Educated to degree level as a minimum, and ideally a post graduate qualification.
- Experience of project and programme management approaches such as PRINCE2 and MSP.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Jonathan Ross, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6122-JR.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.