Sorry, this job is no longer available
Exceptional UK-wide openings for talented Technology Management Consultants in award-winning high growth management consultancy
Our client is an award winning, high growth IT advisory management consultancy. Their outstanding success is a direct result of investment in both high calibre people and the provision of exceptional advisory and consultancy services in the areas of IT strategy, sourcing, technology, transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
As a result of their continued expansion they are seeking talented IT Strategy and Advisory Consultants at Senior Consultant and Manager level, keen to develop and grow their career and work across the most challenging and exciting engagements. Candidates can be based anywhere in the UK.
- To deliver client assignments with high commercial impact, technical complexity and/or a strategy focus
- To manage teams on larger assignments
- In more senior roles, to manage one or more delivery accounts on a day-to-day basis, acting as the primary point of contact, developing business within the account and ensuring client satisfaction and profitability
- To assist in writing bids and proposals
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience of two or more of: IT strategy; Enterprise Architecture or Infrastructure Architecture; IT Sourcing; managing large IT change/transformation programmes; IT Optimisation/IT service strategy/delivery
- You should be working at Senior Consultant or Manager level in a consulting, IT services or large SI organisation
- Be fully mobile for up to 3 nights per week from any location in the UK
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and are currently based in the UK, with UK consulting experience.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6160-SB.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page