Sorry, this job is no longer available
IT Management Consultants to work closely with the C-suite as trusted advisors
Our client is an award-winning, high growth IT strategy and IT advisory management consultancy. Their success comes from investment in the team and in providing exceptional advisory and consultancy services. Areas of capability include IT strategy, operating model, technology sourcing and commercial management, architecture, technology transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
Our client offers an exceptional culture and fast track career progression and significant promotion potential. You will have the opportunity to thrive in a supportive environment with exciting and fulfilling career development. Employees have independence, empowerment and influence – making it a fantastic place to work.
As a result of their continued expansion, they are seeking Management Consultants at Principal/Management Consultant levels to join their fast-growing IT Sourcing and Commercial practice.
Sourcing plays a vital role in rapidly achieving more efficient, more effective operations, with greater strategic reach and increased business impact. Our client has a huge demand for these skills to help clients to understand current market trends, what suppliers are offering in the next evolution of sourcing propositions and what that means to their organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing consulting solutions across end to end sourcing life-cycle:
- Developing evidence-based sourcing strategies that align to organisational goals and imperatives
- Executing rigorous lean sourcing implementation programmes including drafting and negotiating effective contracts
- Delivering input and advice to help clients remediate problems and maximise value from established key supplier relationships
- Working closely with procurement and business functions at clients to clearly define and execute sourcing strategies
- Assessing target function effectiveness including processes and baseline data to understand gaps to best practices and develop procurement strategies
- Managing execution of sourcing strategies including supplier engagement during RFI/ RFP processes and supporting supplier negotiations.
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £90,000 –£100,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London but Consultants can have a home base anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly. You must be fully mobile and willing to stay at client locations for two nights per week and also visit the London office, as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Worked as a Management Consultant in an established management consultancy practice: could now be client side or independent
- Experience across the breadth of the following disciplines with a clear focus on Technology: Sourcing Strategy, Supplier Selection, Contract Development/Management, Contract Negotiation Exit and Transition Readiness, Sourcing Effectiveness and Optimisation, Public Procurement, Commercial Management, Supplier Consolidation, Bench marking, Business Case Development.
- May have experience of establishing a sourcing team from scratch
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 5683-SB3.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page