Sorry, this job is no longer available
Exceptional openings for talented senior IT Management Consultants in award-winning, high growth CIO advisory consulting firm
- An award-winning IT strategy and CIO advisory management consultancy, helping to empower IT leaders to drive innovation and accelerate change.
- Their outstanding success is a direct result of investment in both high calibre people and the provision of exceptional advisory and consultancy services.
- Capability across IT and Digital strategy, sourcing, technology transformation and optimisation.
- Work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
- They facilitate and lead strategic IT change programmes, helping organisations to become more agile, collaborative and adaptable.
- They partner with client companies to achieve sustainable value from their IT investments, often focused on the adoption of emerging and disruptive technologies.
- Exceptional career prospects as evidenced by fast progression/promotion and very low attrition.
- Own and lead the delivery of an organisation’s strategic architectural vision across their application, information, infrastructure and security domains.
- Analyse future and current IT environments to understand potential deficiencies and gaps in capabilities.
- In collaboration with client EA and IT teams, build out roadmaps necessary to transition and transform to the future state architecture.
- Provide technical insight and assurance to complex technology enabled transformation programmes.
- Facilitate the creation of governance, assurance and standards to guide client EA decision making.
- Exceptional team spirit and open, inclusive culture evidenced by very low staff turnover.
- Experienced and very high calibre colleagues.
- Established client base and leading-edge innovative projects.
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking on emerging technologies.
- Play an active role in a fast-growing organisation.
- Fast track career growth.
- Will have recently worked in a permanent role as an IT Management Consultant in an established management consultancy practice
- Knowledge and understanding of a variety of current and future technologies and innovations and how they may impact different organisations/industries including infrastructure, enterprise applications and hosting services.
- Experience in developing business cases, technology roadmaps, business and technical requirements and translating them into technical designs and services.
- Knowledge and understanding of frameworks and methodologies such as TOGAF, Zachman and ArchiMate
- Have extensive experience in one or more technical architecture domains.
- Demonstrate an understanding of industry and technology trends to assist clients in developing strategic vision.
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London but Consultants can work from a home base anywhere in the UK. You will need to be mobile as required and willing to stay at client locations for up to 3 days/week.
Salary and package:
Salaries in the range £80,000 – c£90,000 + generous performance related bonus + benefits which include a flexible benefits package to include: the extension of private health care to family members, gym membership, additional holiday etc.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, who are based in the UK and have the Right to Work in the UK without sponsorship.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6113-SB.