Sorry, this job is no longer available
Bilingual or native German-speaking senior IT Management Consultants for award-winning, high growth CIO advisory firm
We are seeking a senior bilingual or native German-speaking IT Management Consultant with expertise in Enterprise and Applications Architecture.
These are exceptional openings for talented IT Management Consultants in an award-winning CIO advisory firm.
Our client is a boutique, high growth and thriving CIO advisory and IT strategy firm that makes an impact with a diverse range of major well-known organisations, across sector, in the UK and Europe.
They are seeking an IT Management Consultant with expertise in Enterprise and Application Architecture.
They have the skills and experience of the larger consulting firms whilst being able to operate in a much more agile and flexible manner. They provide a truly independent client offering. Working closely with key stakeholders, they encourage organisations to take a strategic view of innovative and leading-edge options.
Their exceptional capability has been recognised in recent years by the winning of multiple prestigious awards.
Their service offerings are across five practices – Strategy, Sourcing, Technology and Architecture, Transformation and Service Integration & Operational Excellence.
These are newly created openings for IT management consultants with expertise in Enterprise/Applications Architecture within the expanding Technology and Architecture practice.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Own and lead the delivery of an organisation’s strategic architectural vision across their application, information, infrastructure and security domains
- Analyse future and current IT and Applications environments to understand potential deficiencies and gaps in capabilities
- In collaboration with client EA and IT teams, build out roadmaps necessary to transition and transform to the future state architecture
- Support the client in selecting the right technology to help them support their needs, leveraging EA artefacts
- Leverage the latest data and customer technology platforms, (e.g., CRM), matching the functional capabilities as required to the value cases that need to be driven
- Provide technical insight and assurance to complex technology enabled transformation programmes
- Facilitate the creation of governance, assurance and standards to guide client EA decision making
- Exceptional team spirit and open inclusive culture evidenced by very low staff turnover
- Experienced and very high calibre colleagues
- Established strong clients and leading-edge innovative projects
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking on emerging technologies
- Play an active role in shaping a fast-growing organisation
- Fast track career growth
- Are a native German or bilingual speaker as well as fluent in English
- Will have recently worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established management consultancy practice or management consulting part of a major IT services firm
- Functional and demonstrable knowledge of ERP and/or CRM platforms (such as Salesforce, Dynamics, SAP, Oracle) and experience in developing and assuring ERP/CRM solution architectures and designs
- Experience in developing business cases, technology roadmaps, business and technical requirements and translating them into technical designs and services
- Knowledge and understanding of frameworks and methodologies such as TOGAF, Zachman and ArchiMate
- Have extensive experience in one or more technical architecture domains
Location and mobility:
The office is in Düsseldorf but Consultants can work from a home base anywhere in Germany. Post lockdown, you will need to be mobile as required and willing to stay at client locations for up to 3 days/week.
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range €90,000 – €98,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
We can only accept job applications from bilingual or native German speakers who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the EU.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6051-SB