**April 2021 ACTIVE HIRING**
We are seeking an IT Management Consultant with expertise in Application Architecture.
These are exceptional openings for talented senior IT Management Consultants in an award-winning CIO advisory firm.
Our client is a boutique, high growth and thriving CIO advisory and IT strategy firm that makes an impact with a diverse range of major well-known organisations, across sector, in the UK and Europe.
They have the skills and experience of the larger consulting firms whilst being able to operate in a much more agile and flexible manner. They provide a truly independent client offering and working closely with key stakeholders, they encourage organisations to take a strategic view of options: their collaborative approach represents a powerful consulting proposition and has been recognised in recent years by the winning of multiple prestigious awards.
Their service offerings are across five practices – Strategy, Sourcing, Technology and Architecture, Transformation and Service Integration & Operational Excellence.
They have an exceptional culture evidenced by a very high retention rate, which puts their consultants at the heart of everything they do. Everyone in the firm has the opportunity to get involved and have a say in how they develop and grow, to take responsibility and they don’t place timelines or ceilings on progression.
These newly created openings are within the expanding Technology and Architecture practice.
Job responsibilities of the IT management consultant:
- Own and lead the delivery of an organisation’s strategic application architectural vision
- Leverage the latest data and customer technology platforms (e.g., CRM), matching the functional capabilities as required to the value cases that need to be driven
- Develop seamless omni-channel experiences across different devices, where context and information are shared between channels
- Provide application architecture oversight and assurance to complex application enabled transformation programmes
- Support transformation of processes and capabilities, collaborating with teams during engagements
- Produce future state capability maps to help define what the business needs to achieve the ‘To Be’ business strategies
- Support the development of business case justifications and cost benefit analyses for proposed initiatives
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £75,000 – £95,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London but Consultants can work from a home base anywhere in the UK. Post lockdown, you will need to be mobile as required and willing to stay at client locations for up to 3 days/week.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Must have recently worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established management consultancy practice or major IT services firm
- Knowledge and understanding of a variety of current and future technologies and innovations and how they may impact different organisations/industries
- Functional and demonstrable knowledge of ERP and/or CRM platforms (such as Salesforce, Dynamics, SAP, Oracle
- Significant experience in developing and assuring ERP/CRM solution architectures and designs
- Experience in developing business and technical requirements and translating them into technical designs and services
- Able to assure the delivery of projects against the technical design and requirements
- Knowledge of a broad range of technologies including infrastructure, enterprise applications and hosting services
- Experienced in developing technology roadmaps to achieve transformation to a target state architecture
- Have an understanding of the different licensing models for corporate application solutions such as ERP/CRM
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above. Visa sponsorship may be available.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference 6041-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.