We are seeking an IT Management Consultant with expertise in Application Architecture.
These are exceptional openings for talented senior IT Management Consultants in an award-winning CIO advisory firm.
Our client is a boutique, high growth and thriving CIO advisory and IT strategy firm.
They make an impact with an exceptional client base, a diverse range of major well-known organisations, across sector, in the UK and Europe.
They have the skills and experience of the larger consulting firms whilst being able to operate in a much more agile and flexible manner. They provide a truly independent client offering. Working closely with key stakeholders, they encourage organisations to take a strategic view of innovative and leading edge options.
Their exceptional capability has been recognised in recent years by the winning of multiple prestigious awards.
Their service offerings are across five practices – Strategy, Sourcing, Technology and Architecture, Transformation and Service Integration & Operational Excellence.
These are newly created openings for IT management consultants with expertise in Application Architecture within the expanding Technology and Architecture practice.
- Own and lead the delivery of an organisation’s strategic application architectural vision
- Leverage the latest data and customer technology platforms (e.g., CRM), matching the functional capabilities as required to the value cases that need to be driven
- Develop seamless omni-channel experiences across different devices, where context and information are shared between channels
- Provide application architecture oversight and assurance to complex application enabled transformation programmes
- Support transformation of processes and capabilities, collaborating with teams during engagements
- Produce future state capability maps to help define what the business needs to achieve the ‘To Be’ business strategies
- Support the development of business case justifications and cost benefit analyses for proposed initiatives
- Exceptional team spirit and open inclusive culture evidenced by very very low staff turnover
- Experienced and very high calibre colleagues
- Established strong clients and leading edge innovative projects
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking on emerging technologies
- Play an active role in shaping a fast-growing organisation.
- Fast track career growth
- Must have recently worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established management consultancy practice or consulting part of a major IT services firm
- Will have knowledge and understanding of a variety of current and future technologies and innovations and how they may impact different organisations/industries including infrastructure, enterprise applications and hosting services
- Deep experience of ERP and/or CRM platforms (such as Salesforce, Dynamics, SAP, Oracle) with significant experience in developing solution architectures and designs
- Experience in developing technology roadmaps, business and technical requirements and translating them into technical designs and services
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London but Consultants can work from a home base anywhere in the UK. Post lockdown, you will need to be mobile as required and willing to stay at client locations for up to 3 days/week.
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £75,000 – £95,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from UK based candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference 6041-SB.