Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key internal role in values led global brand, defining strategy, leading innovation and operations transformation
Our client is a major customer led business, a leader in its field and a values led organisation. It has a relentless focus on its people, its core values and its broader social impact across, for example, the Planet, animal welfare and charitable causes.
This non-hierarchical employer values its employees and always recruits for clear development and progression potential: not for a job or even the next job but a long-term career.
In line with this, internal promotion has led to this key vacancy for an experienced strategy consultant or operations consultant in the UK Head Office Strategy Operations and Innovation team:
- You will help define the future strategy within Operations, drive the innovation roadmap and own the end-to end process from ideation to roll-out
- Building commercial business cases and aligning globally to strategic initiatives
- Developing thought leadership around new processes, equipment and technology eg automation, robotics etc
- Ownership of high impact projects, acting as a key thought leader on value creation through innovation
- Transformational change management with a relentless focus on project management and prioritisation
- Growth opportunity mapping for the brand over the next 10+ years
- Data-driven analyses to define key parameters of success for long term strategy
- Operational design and efficiency optimisation
- High impact strategic role
- Combine strategy and innovation with hands on operational transformation
- Fast moving values led business investing in its people
- Clear career and development progression
- High calibre team
- Exceptional culture
- Experience in managing strategy, innovation or operations transformation projects
- At Senior Consultant or Manager level equivalent in a highly regarded consulting firm OR an “in house” consulting or strategy team
- Ideally recent experience in consumer/customer facing sectors for example FMCG, food, retail etc
- Strong academic background
Location and mobility:
Flexible working and low travel: working from home, visiting the Surrey Head Office at least once a week
Salary and package:
To £93,000 plus bonus, up to 11% pension, 30 days holiday (including 5 “company” days off) rising to 35 after 5 years, finish at 12.30 on Friday (non-contractual), plus a menu of other generous benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK without sponsorship.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6083-CS.