Sorry, this job is no longer available
Our client is an expanding 100 strong business consulting practice and part of a highly regarded global IT and services business. With an impressive heritage of thought leadership and excellence in business change, BI/analytics and digital they work collaboratively with clients to help them achieve their goals.
The team is expanding through successful business growth and an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and experienced business consultant with experience in healthcare and a track record of career growth, to join the Business Transformation and Change Team. This key change focussed role, operating at the intersection of people, process and technology will also involve contribution to sales, practice development, thought leadership and proposition development.
An exceptional client base is focussed on the South East but assignments could be elsewhere in the UK.
Career progression within this expanding practice is excellent and our client will not hire anyone without the clear expectation of the potential for further career growth and promotion.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience delivering complex business change projects within the NHS or other healthcare environments
- Realising benefits, particularly from technology projects in the health sector
- Clear evidence of employer stability and career growth
- Experience as a management consultant or internal consultant within a leading recognised consulting firm/practice or healthcare organisation
- Mobile: able to be at UK client site as required
We can only accept applications from candidates based in the UK with a current Right to Work in the UK for any employer.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference 6021-CS.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.