Sorry, this job is no longer available
Leading plc offers top strategy consultant Board level reporting and fast track route to senior leadership roles
This is an exceptional opportunity for a fast track senior strategy consultant to position themselves for an early promotion to a senior leadership role.
- Our client is a market leader, operating in the consumer/retail and B2B financial services markets, enjoying robust commercial success
- The culture and style is progressive and dynamic but also warm and friendly
- A non-hierarchical, entrepreneurial, fast paced organisation where exceptional people are encouraged to take responsibility and where fresh thinking and new ideas are the expectation
- A newly created role with the opportunity to create and shape the scope and responsibilities.
This exceptionally high profile role will require:
- Leading a small team, reporting to the Board and working very closely with the CFO and CEO
- Providing management information, data, analytical and strategic insight with a focus on future strategy and business development
- An exceptionally broad remit including a wide variety of special projects and assignments to support and enhance the success of the business
- Close working with operational business leaders.
This role is a springboard for career development in both this business and wider group which has an exceptional track record of promoting talented individuals.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience in strategy consulting gained in either a major consultancy firm or a highly regarded boutique strategy firm
- Very strong academic profile
- Sustained fast track career progression to date (indicated by promotions rather than employer changes)
- Analytical, innovative and results driven with excellent commercial and communication skills at all levels of the business.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV, in strictest confidence, to Chris Sale, Managing Director quoting reference 6114-CS using the application button below.
WE WILL RESPOND TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.