£120,000-£140,000 plus generous package
Forward thinking Plc offers ambitious strategy and change consultant key business role and fast track to senior leadership posts.
This is an exceptional career opportunity for a fast track senior strategic change consultant to play a major role in an exciting and dynamic business undergoing significant change. This is a key opening in a £700m operation, reporting to the Operations Director and very much part of the business leadership team.
- Our client is a market leader, operating in the consumer/retail and B2B financial services markets, enjoying robust commercial success.
- The culture and style is progressive and dynamic but also warm and friendly.
- A non-hierarchical, entrepreneurial, fast paced organisation where exceptional people are encouraged to take responsibility and where fresh thinking and new ideas are the expectation.
This exceptionally high profile role will involve:
- Leading a 12 person team, working very closely with the Functional Business Heads as well as the CIO, CFO and CEO
- Managing a substantial and complex business change portfolio
- An exceptionally broad remit including identifying key strategic business priorities as well as innovative and disruptive initiatives to support and enhance the success of the business
- Feasibility studies, analysis and business case development
This role is a springboard for career development in both this business and the wider group which has an exceptional track record of promoting talented individuals.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience in strategic change delivery and programme management gained in either a major consultancy firm, a highly regarded boutique strategy firm or a fast paced PLC
- Strong academic profile
- Sustained fast track career progression to date (indicated by promotions rather than employer changes)
- Analytical, innovative and results driven with excellent commercial and communication skills at all levels of the business
- Clear leadership and management experience.
We can only accept job applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6132-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.