Sorry, this job is no longer available
Forward thinking Plc offers ambitious senior change and transformation consultant a key business role and fast track to senior leadership posts.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a fast track senior strategic change consultant to play a major role in an exciting and dynamic business undergoing significant transformation. This is a key opening in a major business unit, reporting to the COO and an opportunity to have a significant impact at Board level
- Our client is a market leader, operating in the consumer/retail and B2B financial services markets, enjoying robust commercial success.
- The culture and style is progressive and dynamic but also warm and friendly.
- A non-hierarchical, entrepreneurial, fast paced organisation where exceptional people are encouraged to take responsibility and where fresh thinking and new ideas are the expectation.
This exceptionally high profile role will involve:
- Leading a 12 person team, working very closely with the Functional Business Heads as well as the CxO team
- Managing a substantial and complex business change project portfolio
- An exceptionally broad remit including identifying key strategic business priorities, defining target operating model as well as innovative and disruptive initiatives to support and enhance the success of the business
- Feasibility studies, analysis and business case developments
This role is a springboard for career development to a COO role or equivalent in this business or the wider group, which has an exceptional track record of promoting talented individuals.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience in programme management and strategic change delivery gained in either a major consultancy firm, a highly regarded boutique firm or a fast paced PLC
- Strong academic profile
- Sustained fast track career progression to date (indicated by promotions rather than employer changes)
- Strategic, analytical, innovative and results driven with excellent commercial and communication skills at all levels of the business
- Clear team leadership and line management experience
We can only accept job applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6132-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
To see other job opportunities in business transformation click here