Base to c£140,000: total package c£200k-£250k
Exceptional strategic transformation and change leader role for experienced management consultant in major Financial Services group.
Our client, a leading and very highly regarded financial services group serving the commercial and consumer sectors, seeks an exceptional management consultant, with experience at Manager level or beyond, for this key business role leading the high profile first rate EMEA internal consulting team. The role reports to the Global Head of Consulting who in turn reports direct to the Global COO.
They provide strategic and operational transformational change through the delivery of a portfolio of projects to the most senior business leaders across the EMEA operations (of which the UK is the key area) including leading edge strategic and innovative digitally enabled initiatives.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage relationships and develop credibility with key senior stakeholders at board level
- Oversee project delivery including leading the most critical and high visibility strategic initiatives
- Develop internal consulting capability and propositions
- Leadership and skills development of the team
- Occasional travel (but not a high mobility role)
There is excellent career potential for a talented and successful management consultant in this high profile role.
Mandatory applicant requirements:
- Management level (or higher) in a leading management consultancy firm. Could now be working “client side” in a relevant role.
- Experience managing multiple strategy, change and transformation projects in financial services
- Good degree
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Ambition and drive as demonstrated through consistent career progression
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6156-CS
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
Other Business transformation roles are available here.