£30,000-£34,000 plus bonus
Exceptional strategic data analysis role for ambitious fast track consultant in an innovative and expanding healthcare company
This is an exceptional opportunity for a fast track and ambitious consultant or recent graduate, seeking their first job move. You will join a mid-sized, high growth European operation in a great business analyst role, in a fast paced and complex environment directly supporting the senior management team.
The role has arisen following the promotion of the previous job holder and they are expecting the replacement to be able to achieve rapid career development.
A high profile and business critical post, to help optimise the performance of the UK business through data analysis ensuring an effective, directed and motivated sales force:
- Setting targets and monitoring progress to ensure the salesforce (c70 people) are seeing the right customers, the right number of times, with the right frequency, in the right locations
- Providing tools to support the marketing team in delivering their messages through the salesforce
- Working very closely with Group on all commercial and customer excellence projects
- Salesforce resource allocation – analysing and updating how many people the business should have, where should they be deployed, and doing which roles.
- Providing Key Account Management processes and templates to ensure all key accounts are effectively managed
- Analysis of all tender wins, and accompanying sales progress (alongside regression analysis to understand losses)
- Ownership of the monthly KPI reporting
- Creation of content for Global reviews on a Monthly and Quarterly basis
- Managing the CRM system – input, accuracy, reporting (salesforce.com)
- Providing insights to the Managing Director and Senior Management Team which drive action
- Ad hoc tasks and analysis as required.
This is a hands on data analysis role with broad strategic reach and business impact.
Career prospects are excellent and the company has a track record of rapid promotion to senior business leadership positions in the UK and internationally.
The company has operations in Loughborough and Central London and the role could be based in either location.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Highly numerate with experience of working with large volumes of data swiftly and accurately
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong academic background combined with evidence of high achievement
- Self starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- While not a ‘travel’ role candidates should be willing to undertake occasional overnight trips in UK and Europe and a London based applicant will need to be in the Loughborough Head Office at least once or twice a week (more initially).
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, have the current Right to Work in the UK and are based here.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting job reference 6138-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.