c £140,000 plus Bonus plus equity potential
Our client is a well-established and independent (i.e. NOT part of IT services firm, big 4 etc.) global consulting firm with an outstanding record of delivering demonstrable and transformative results to clients focussing on the oil and energy sectors and an impressive blue chip client base.
They are poised for significant further growth in 2014.
As a result there is a critical new permanent appointment with a requirement for an experienced management consultant at Director/Partner level to work as part of the EMEA leadership team and play a critical role in the growth of the European business, working initially in a high profile position in one of their key European clients.
The role will have responsibility for leading major consulting engagements and ownership of key clients as well as leading client development, proposition development and responsible for the development of the Transformation Delivery practice.
The firm are committed to a 3/4/5 working model to respect employees’ work/life balance.
Opportunities for further career growth are excellent.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent business consulting (not IT) experience of the oil and gas vertical including upstream and of current industry issues and drivers: at least 5 years’ significant recent focus
- Deep and broad experience of major Transformation Programme Delivery
- Hybrid practice leadership, sales and delivery capability
- Demonstrable ability to quickly establish rapport at all levels of major industry corporates and deliver complex business solutions
- Currently or recently employed at Director level or above in an established/recognised consulting firm
- Wholly mobile (see above)
Salary/Package: c£140,000 plus Bonus plus equity potential
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK AND Europe without restriction.
To apply, please submit your CV, in strictest confidence, to Chris Sale using the application button below.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.