Exceptional “industry side” Consulting Director leader role for top tier experienced management consultant in prestigious Financial Services group
We have been retained by this leading and very highly regarded financial services group.
This key business role as Consulting Director leads the high profile, first rate EMEA consulting team which delivers strategic transformation and change. With a dotted line to the EMEA COO, the role reports to the Global Head of Consulting based in the US who in turn reports direct to the Global COO.
The team provides strategic transformation and change through the delivery of a broad portfolio of projects to the most senior business leaders across the EMEA operations (of which the UK is the key area). These include leading edge and innovative digitally enabled initiatives across all aspects of the business including merger integration.
Responsibilities of the Consulting Director role:
- Manage relationships and develop credibility with key senior stakeholders at Board level
- Provide top tier transformation and change consulting services across various key capabilities together with a range of other projects
- Oversee project delivery and lead the most critical and high visibility strategic initiatives
- Develop internal consulting capability and propositions
- Leadership and skills development of the 10 person team
- Excellent career potential including moving from Consulting Director to non-consulting leadership roles
- Very high visibility and Exec Co influence
- Lead an exceptional and highly regarded team while also remaining “hands on”, delivering high impact projects
- A prestigious and highly regarded high integrity “brand name” global employer with a social conscience
- Collaborative and inclusive culture
- Must have recent experience at Senior Manager or Consulting Director level in a leading management consultancy firm. Could now be working “client side” in a relevant role
- Experience managing multiple large scale strategy, transformation and change consulting projects including an awareness of leading edge technology issues
- Financial Services experience would be an advantage but my client is very receptive to experience focussed on other sectors
- Good degree
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Ambition and drive as demonstrated through consistent career progression
Location and mobility:
The role will be split between the company’s Thames Valley (near Reading) and London offices so candidates must be willing to work in the former two days per week. Occasional travel to other locations may be required. “Work from home” flexibility is available.
Salary and package:
The role will pay a base salary of up to £140,000 with an on-target bonus of c£60,000, which is highly likely to be paid in full and could be exceeded, plus a generous benefits package.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK without sponsorship.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6049-CS.