Sorry, this job is no longer available
Award winning boutique management consultancy helping leaders advance their organisations by co-creating the future with their people.
- An award-winning research and advisory management consultancy, specialising in building high performance teams
- Reinventing the way companies work in response to shifting mindsets and behaviours
- Advising/delivering change programmes focused on culture, OD and leadership development, prioritising productivity and collaboration
- Now experiencing an exponential demand for their services
- Uniquely placed to advise on tools and strategies that transform working practices, often using technology as an enabler
- Firmly established: excellent clients include FTSE 100 companies, Magic Circle law firms and Big 4 consulting firms
As a result of continued growth they are seeking an experienced People Change Management Consultant at Principal/Director level.
- Assist organisations to create a sustainable future by helping them to understand the importance of collaboration
- Own the relationships with some of the company’s biggest clients
- Build new and existing clients to generate on-going business
- Deliver keynote presentations on insights and research
- Act as the programme lead on the delivery of complex, global projects relating to people and change
- Run focus groups, design workshops and conduct interviews
- Identify risks, challenges and opportunities throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage a team of management consultants and help with the onboarding of new team members
- Work in an exciting, research driven and cutting-edge environment
- Great work/life balance and low travel
- Every employee has a career framework in place with real collaboration in setting goals, which the company is passionate about helping you to achieve
- Performance is recognised and rewarded consistently across the business
- Low travel
- Benefits include: flexible working hours, 25 days annual leave plus an extra day for your birthday and a hybrid working model
- Will have experience of cultural change, OD and/or leadership development gained in a management consulting firm
- An experienced management consultant with a background in change management, people innovation, organisational behaviour, management studies and HR related fields as well as experience with qualitative data
- Experience in sales, business development and winning work as well as managing clients and consulting engagements.
- Must be ‘tech savvy’ and accustomed to using platforms as a tool to consult
- Will evidence strong stakeholder management/communication skills
- A strong academic background
Location and mobility:
The company offers a hybrid working model with approximately 50% spent in the central London office and the remainder working from home. Practically all client engagement takes place virtually. Candidates must live within daily commuting distance of central London
Salary and package:
Base salary £80,000 – c£100,000 plus a generous benefits package including flexible working hours, 25 days annual leave plus an extra day for your birthday and a hybrid working model
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK without sponsorship.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference 6074-SB.