To £67,500 plus bonus
This is an exceptional opportunity for a fast track and ambitious strategy and marketing consultant to join a high growth European business. This new role, of Business Manager, has been created to enable the launch of an innovative, game changing digital product focussed on the healthcare sector. It’s a “blank sheet of paper”!
Reporting directly to the UK Managing Director of the wider business, as part of the UK Leadership Team.
The key objectives of this high profile role are:
- To create and implement a new business model in the UK, building on an exciting technology developed within the Group, offering a digital solution for Healthcare Professionals in the UK
- Engaging with key stakeholders at a local level for pilots but also working to influence the NHS nationally as part of the Innovation agenda and taking a lead in this critical market sector
- Working with regional sales teams
- Building strong relationships with key external providers – especially IT, Legal and Data providers
- Liaising with Global colleagues and influencing strategic direction as part of the European Digital Healthcare team
This is a broad role covering Strategic Planning, Influencing, Innovation and Business Development. You will be responsible for developing and selling the digital solution as part of the wider commercial offering.
Career prospects are excellent and the company has a track record of promoting consultants to senior business leadership positions in the UK and internationally.
As the candidate is only required to be in the office 1-2 days pw, they could be based anywhere in the UK.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Currently/recently at senior consultant or manager level in a leading consultancy firm or established niche/boutique.
- Experience in one or more of: strategy, marketing, innovation, business modelling
- Able to balance strategy with operational detail and willing to be “hands on”
- Strong academic background combined with evidence of career fast track and high achievement
- Self starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- While not a travel role candidates should be willing to undertake occasional overnight trips in UK and Europe
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, have current Right to Work in the UK and are based here
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6090-CS
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.