Key management consulting Director (Partner) role in expanding strategy, growth, change and transformation consultancy
Please note this role is on hold but still considering applications: our client have made an interim appointment which may move to perm.
- A well-established and highly regarded international boutique strategy, growth, organisational change and transformation consultancy
- The firm is successful, expanding and well positioned for the next stage of significant growth
- They work cross functionally to prepare their impressive client base, including brand name major PLCs, for significant high impact change and to embed it within their business.
- The firm works across sectors and from strategy, business case development and target operating model design to operational readiness and change implementation, with a focus on people.
- A Partnership: established as an LLP
They are upscaling their business with significant growth ambitions.
As a result, they have created a new leadership role as management consulting Director (Partner) and are seeking a management consultant with significant strategy, change and transformation experience to work closely with the existing Partners on this journey.
This hybrid role will work across sales and business development, delivery and leading client consulting engagements, as well as operational management and proposition development. The role includes:
- Leading a portfolio of assignments and client projects (c60%)
- Sales/business development: developing and growing existing and dormant accounts as well as new business
- Develop the consulting capability, thought leadership and people
- Support the Partners across all aspects of business leadership and revenue growth
- A successful and profitable consulting firm with exceptional clients in the UK and internationally
- Real opportunity to play a key role in shaping the business
- Exciting and innovative market proposition: making a big impact quickly
- A high integrity firm: supportive, transparent, empowering, wholly focussed on the success of their clients and staff
- Equity/partnership (see below)
- An experienced management consultant with recent employment at Senior Manager or Director level with an established consulting firm
- Broad experience, with established capability at CxO level, across strategy, Target Operating Model, business growth, transformation, organisational change and leadership development
- Expertise cross industry and across a range of businesses in private or public sector
- Proven experience in sales and growing client accounts as well as delivery and broader practice development.
- Some experience with international projects and clients.
Location and mobility:
Our client has a flexible working model: applicants can be based anywhere in the UK and Work from Home but must be willing to fit with clients and be mobile as required. The firm meets at least once a month in London.
Salary and package:
£130,000 – c£150,000 base plus profit share plus commission. There is also Partnership opportunity with a different remuneration structure. Equity dependent on employment model
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6106-CS