Sorry, this job is no longer available
Entrepreneurial Senior Operational Excellence Management Consultant who can grow a consulting business and shape its future
Our client is a well-established and growing boutique global management consulting firm that offers a unique blend of strategy, performance improvement and coaching, combining Lean transformation and continuous improvement with the effective engagement and development of people.
Both internally and externally, high levels of employee engagement are the foundation of their operations consulting business. With a strong order book for 2023 and an excellent pipeline of prospective business, they need to hire an experienced operations consultant at Consulting Director level who shares their passion for people and performance.
Working closely with the CEO the Consulting Director will have a remit to develop and grow the company’s credentials in Operational Excellence across a wide range of sectors including automotive, aerospace & defence, construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, rail, energy and utilities.
- Business development and account relationship management
- Provide high level strategic advice to new and existing clients
- Manage complex and innovative transformation projects
- Contribute to the firm’s leadership and business direction
- The company is passionate about achieving operational excellence
- High impact engagement with client staff to ensure rapid and effective results
- A supportive, collaborative and nurturing culture
- Challenging projects in a rapidly growing firm
- A record of building fantastic customer relationships at all levels
- The opportunity to become an equity partner
- Recent experience at a senior level in an established UK management consultancy firm
- Will have a proven track record of recent success in consulting sales: winning, developing and delivering operations consulting business across one or more of the company’s core business sectors: manufacturing and engineering, automotive, aerospace & defence, construction and infrastructure
- You will come from an Operational Excellence, Lean or Continuous Improvement background and have a real passion for performance and people transformation
- You will be a collaborative leader, able to create great relationships and be comfortable working autonomously or as part of an integrated team
Location and mobility:
The business has several offices in the UK & internationally: you will have the flexibility to live anywhere in the UK but must be prepared to travel to clients as required and occasionally to overseas locations
Salary and package:
Base salary of £120,000 – £150,000 + bonus, equity potential and benefits package
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6098-SB