£90,000-£110,000 plus substantial bonus and equity pot.
Entrepreneurial opportunity with £150k+ earnings plus equity potential in a growing CIO Advisory consulting firm.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious, entrepreneurial, senior level IT consulting leader to join a well-established, successful and fast growing IT consulting firm with a clear vision and ambitious plans for further expansion. Currently c£5m in revenue, they have an impressive client base and work with CIOs to provide leading edge advice and transformation from IT strategy to target operating model to IT architecture and change implementation.
They seek an experienced IT consulting leader to help expand the business.
The role holder will:
- Win IT strategy, architecture and transformation consultancy projects
- Oversee delivery of these projects (which will be delivered by the consulting team)
- Build client relationships within an already existing client base
- Develop thought leadership and “Points of View” of interest to the CIO community
- Contribute to marketing and proposition development initiatives including their seminars, CIO dinners etc.
The role will involve selling CIO advisory/ IT consulting propositions into an already existing “warm” client list. This is a sales orientated role, but there is no focus on cold selling or a specific requirement for a “black book” of contacts although clearly these are always welcome!
Remuneration will include base salary, plus utilisation bonus, plus a generous sales bonus. There is also an opportunity to earn equity in the business and share in any future capital event.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience as a permanent employee at a senior level in an established IT consulting practice or SI employer – you may currently be a CIO or similar in a corporate environment but you must have had previous consulting experience and be experienced in selling consulting engagements
- Cutting edge experience at CIO level delivering IT strategy, architecture and change assignments deploying innovative and emerging technology solutions
- Proven track record in selling IT consulting assignments
- Wholly mobile, although there is a current South East bias to the client base.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have a current Right to Work in the UK and are based here.
Please apply to Jonathan Ross, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6078-JR.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.