Urgent “temp to perm” requirements for experienced business analysts or management consultants with business analysis experience, in very high growth mid sized business.
- Fleet management and services
- Multi-billion $ US family-owned business.
- Well established in UK
- Recent contract win has put the business on a very steep growth path
- People orientated and supportive culture
These newly created roles in an Azure DevOps environment are a great opportunity to make an impact.
- Classic business analyst sitting between the business and technology
- Work to define business requirements and agree pragmatic solutions that IT can deliver
- Work with the development teams in UK and internationally
- Hit the ground running to define priorities and work to implement solutions across a range of business areas
- Expect the unexpected!
- Supportive and friendly environment.
- Newly created roles: make it your own.
- Ultra-high growth: make an impact and get noticed.
- Temp to perm: start soon and move into a perm role.
- A business analyst or management consultant with business analysis experience
- Business facing but with technology experience
- Sector experience unimportant.
- Able to thrive in a supportive but high pressure environment.
- Must be happy commuting to Chippenham or Birmingham offices 3-5 days per week.
- Must be available immediately.
Location and mobility:
There are several roles at the business’s Chippenham and Birmingham (near NEC) offices and applicants must be willing to be in the office 3-5 days per week.
Salary and package:
Permanent salaries will be in the range £55,000 – £65,000 max and the interim contracts at a higher “day rate” level.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6119-CS