Low travel role for talented Management Consultant in fast pace and expanding boutique CIO advisory and IT strategy management consultancy.
Please note deep IT/technical skills are not required.
Our client is a high growth boutique CIO advisory and IT management consulting firm that combines IT strategy, management consultancy and transformation services to help manage change and meet business challenges.
Although a smaller firm the scale and impact of their projects and their clients is anything but!
Their capabilities are around “CIO advisory” including IT and Digital Strategy, Target Operating Model, Service Management, Sourcing, Risk Control and Security, Financial Management and IT Delivery.
They are entering the next phase of their ambitious growth plans which requires consultants who can develop and grow as fast as the firm will.
As a result, they are actively hiring at Management Consultant and Senior Management Consultant level.
Roles will involve working across the firm’s clients and projects: on one you might be defining the IT strategy or target operating model: on another you might review a CIO’s sourcing for a public sector body or take on cost benefit evaluations for a bank.
Management consultants will operate at a senior level, take on significant responsibility and help to shape and influence the business of both their clients and their firm.
- A very high growth firm: 50% increase in revenue in 2020
- The firm is a truly supportive and meritocratic environment in which rapid career progression is genuinely dependent on achievement.
- Great culture and values: everyone gets ‘stuck in’ including the CEO!
- They are currently working with prestigious clients in Financial Services and the Public Sector: consultants will work across these areas, and others as the business grows.
- The company encourages their consultants to attend training provided by accredited external bodies to give such qualifications as CIPS, CIMA and PRINCE2 or equivalent.
- Currently or recently a Management Consultant or Senior Consultant in a leading management consulting firm e.g. Big 4, close equivalent or highly regarded boutique.
- Strong academic background with a good degree qualification.
- No specific technical knowledge required but must have broad technology awareness and interest in joining a CIO advisory management consultancy firm. You should have some knowledge and interest in technology innovation e.g. digital, Cloud, Robotics, Cyber Security or AI.
- A clear interest in working with clients in the Financial Services and Public Sectors, but previous experience is not essential.
- An impressive management consultant career to date, an entrepreneurial mindset and impatient for responsibility.
Location and mobility:
Work is mostly in the southeast of England.
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £45,000 – £70,000 + bonus + benefits
We can only accept job applications from UK based candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6011-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.