Enable top defence clients to modernise, transform and keep pace with modern day threats through operational and supply chain excellence
The company was recently formed by individuals with impeccable reputations in management consultancy and the armed forces and their success to date has surpassed all expectations. The priority now is to balance the knowledge they have in operations and supply chain with those who can offer consulting expertise, ideally in defence or an allied discipline such as engineering, manufacturing, etc.
Working directly with the client, the Consulting Managers will:
- Design consulting projects to solve supply chain challenges and operational issues
- Deliver consulting projects (includes leading the team, project management, change management, solution delivery) using a range of methods and tools, e.g., Lean, Agile, P3M, advanced analytics.
- Manage client expectations
- Design and facilitate workshops
- Build business engagement plans and support stakeholders at all levels to understand and embrace change
- Build strong client relationships and identify additional opportunities for the firm
- Partner with business development to develop sales collateral and proposals
- Have responsibility for team development
- Join an exceptional team combining consulting and sector experts
- Explosive company growth creating great career opportunity
- Play a key role in forming and shaping the business
- A genuinely “people first” culture
- Recent experience of delivering supply chain and operations consulting projects gained as a permanent employee within a top consulting firm or recognised boutique
- Experience of managing and influencing senior internal and external stakeholders in a complex and challenging environment
- Must have a degree or post graduate qualification, ideally in a science-based discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally knowledge of digital and analytics
- Must be prepared to undergo security clearance
Location and mobility:
The offices are in Bristol. While many clients are based in the South of the UK you should be flexible to work at other UK locations as required. You must have a full & current driving licence and access to a car.
Salary and package:
Base salary £55,000 – c.£60,000 + share option scheme + bens
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Because of the need for security clearance we can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6064-SB.