Experienced Management Consultant with IT sourcing, procurement and commercial experience for this innovative high growth IT Strategy & CIO advisory management consulting firm
Our client is an award-winning independent IT strategy and CIO advisory IT management consultancy.
- Their outstanding success is a result of their high calibre consultants and exceptional CIO advisory and IT management consultancy services
- Main practice areas: IT and Digital strategy, sourcing, technology transformation, architecture and technology optimisation.
- They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
As a result of continued expansion and client demand, they are seeking an IT Management Consultant at Principal Consultant level to join their fast-growing IT Sourcing and Commercial practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide consulting solutions across the end-to-end IT sourcing lifecycle
- Work closely with sourcing, procurement and business functions at clients to clearly define and execute sourcing strategies
- Assess target function effectiveness including processes and baseline data to understand gaps to best practices and develop procurement strategies
- Manage execution of sourcing strategies including supplier engagement during RFI/ RFP processes and supporting supplier negotiations
- To manage teams on projects and at more senior levels lead larger management consultancy assignments
- To lead and support bids, proposals and client business development workshops, depending on level
- To support the development and introduction of new services to existing and new clients
- Exceptional team spirit and open inclusive culture evidenced by very low staff turnover
- Experienced and very high calibre colleagues
- Established impressive clients and leading edge innovative projects
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking on emerging technologies
- Play an active role in shaping a fast-growing organisation.
- Will have recently worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established management consultancy practice or the consulting part of a major IT services firm. We will also consider those from an interim background who have gained relevant experience aligned to large, complex programmes of work
- Experience of the following with a clear focus on Technology: Sourcing Strategy, Supplier Selection, Contract development & Management, Contract Negotiation Exit and Transition Readiness, Sourcing Effectiveness and Optimisation, Commercial Management, Supplier Consolidation, Benchmarking, Business Case Development
- Able to build a coherent and executable case for change and communicate this with confidence to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of a variety of current and future technologies and innovations and how they may impact different organisations/verticals
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London, but Consultants can work from a home base anywhere in the UK. You need to be willing to visit the London office and client site as required.
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £75,000 – £95,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from UK based candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK without sponsorship.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6039-SB
See a selection of other jobs we are currently handling.