Sorry, this job is no longer available
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join an award-winning management consultancy.
My client, an established, award-winning management consultancy firm, has created an exciting new job opportunity for a professional Marketing Manager.
This is a new role and the successful candidate will have full responsibility for all elements of marketing across the firm. You will work closely with the senior leadership team to help build and grow the consultancy business, instil a marketing mindset across the practice and its activities, and to position the firm distinctively and competitively. The role will require quickly building a solid understanding of the firm’s business, capabilities, propositions and clients, as well as the business development and lead generation processes, and establishing strong working relationships within the practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- developing and managing the annual marketing plan and budget,
- building the firms’ external profile through online and digital channels, events/awards/speaking opportunities, press/media relations and alliance marketing opportunities,
- contributing to proposition development and the lead generation process,
- undertaking competitor analysis,
- internal marketing skills training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager with exceptional communication skills and an understanding of the management consultancy sector to take a lead role in a growing firm. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, willing to take on new challenges and able to prioritise and manage multiple activities, working under deadline pressure when required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Degree-qualified, ideally with a CIM qualification
- Prior experience within a Management Consultancy or another Professional Services firm (we are unable to consider applications who do not have this experience)
- Previous experience of digital marketing platforms and development/support of digital marketing strategy
- Strong communication skills, very literate, advanced writing, copy-editing and personal organisation skills
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Caroline Boston, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6145-CB
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.