Make an impact in a low travel role in a growing boutique change management consulting firm. Part of major global leader: the best of both worlds!
A growing boutique international change management consulting firm focusing on people centred change: executive alignment, culture, organisational change, employee engagement to make sure it really happens. Backed by the muscle and clients of a major brand name B2B services group.
As an experienced change management consultant you will be developing solutions for leading international clients as part of a project team working across multiple projects. Leading client meetings, project management, supporting new business activities, developing communication strategies and presenting the latest thinking to clients.
- development and implementation of change initiatives
- drive executive alignment and radical organisational change
- develop change communications
- employee engagement so that clients achieve their business results
- participate in business development and client relationship management
- Focus on people centred change management: not IT or process consulting
- Exceptional impact with clients including the worlds’ leading brands
- Make a real contribution in a smaller specialist firm but with the impract and backing of a major global name
- Culture and values: fun, creative, informal
- Great career progression in a growing firm
- International engagements but low travel!
- An experienced Senior Consultant or Consulting Manager having led consulting projects and small consulting teams
- Strong academic background
- Experience as a management consultant in a leading firm or highly regarded boutique consultancy
- Deep experience in people centred change e.g. organisational design, employee comms, culture change etc
Location and mobility:
The role is based in Central London and much of the work is office based or WFH but with occasional UK and international travel
Salary and package:
£70,000 – £90,000 plus good benefits including 30 days’ holiday allowance plus December break!
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6048-CS.