£60,000 – £70,000 plus car and benefits
A rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing food manufacturer as an internal consultant, driving continuous improvement projects.
This exciting and ambitious business has seen huge increase in value in recent years and as part of their strategy to become an international market leader in their sector they are committed to putting manufacturing excellence at the core of their business. With a well-established presence in the UK and the US and further international expansion plans, this is a fantastic time to join them.
In this internal consulting role you will have immediate and real impact on high profile business improvement projects as part of the newly established Operational Excellence function, with the opportunity to then move into a senior leadership role within a 2-3 year timeframe.
- be based on one manufacturing site (London, Northampton or Cambridgeshire) and be responsible for leading the execution of the Business Improvement plan for that unit, managing a team of consultants,
- be part of the UK-wide Manufacturing Excellence team, working with peers across other units to design and lead operational excellence capability,
- engage key stakeholders and lead cross-functional teams to embed a continuous improvement culture,
- provide coaching and training to build internal capability,
- review and analyse business performance in order to fulfil the business unit targets.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- High aspirations and a passion to get things done and inspire other people.
- Previous experience of leading business change within the FMCG or food manufacturing sector, either as an internal consultant or within a management consultancy.
- Experience of operating as a Lean six sigma practitioner. Ideally you will be green belt certified or have operated at this level.
- Diploma in Business Improvement or a good degree in a relevant STEM subject.
- The ability to deliver training/coaching and to facilitate group problem solving sessions.
- Data analysis and investigative skills, with the ability to work at pace.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Caroline Boston, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6140-2-CB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
To see other job opportunities in business transformation click here .