Our client is an award winning mid-sized digital technology firm providing exceptional and innovative products and services to an impressive client base. They are bright, cool and a bit geeky and what they can do can change peoples’ lives. They are thought leaders in their field and approach each client afresh: no cookie cutting. They are high growth and have ambitious plans for the future.
They are increasingly taking on related strategy and transformation projects and seek a talented and exceptional Consulting Director to lead this team and build a great consulting practice. The role will involves setting the strategy for the practice, defining the propositions and services and working with the leadership team to sell and deliver exceptional work. This will typically be with existing clients but the business also sees huge value in the consulting team’s ability to add capability to new client development. However while it is expected that this candidate will have a great network a “black book” of potential buyers of consultancy is not required, or what this role is about.
The role is London based and unlikely to involve significant travel.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Leading edge experience of integrating digital technologies with companies’ real world business strategies: technically aware but emphatically business facing
- Currently/recently at Senior Manager or Director level with a brand name consulting firm or a recognised and highly regarded boutique consultancy
- Experience of business development from proposition and capability development to winning consulting work
- High quality fast track career profile
- Good degree and academic credentials
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6041-CS.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.