A revolutionary customer strategy consultancy underpinned by unique technology and data
Our client is a revolutionary Customer Strategy Consultancy and Customer Behaviour software platform.
- 2021 seeing unprecedented growth and a push to “scale at pace”
- Working with huge UK brands including leading names in financial services and retail
- Unique capability enhancing customer experience and customer growth working across technology, data analytics, business transformation and strategy
- Leadership and expertise across the end-to-end marketing process, from insight and strategy to execution and optimisation
- Innovative techniques that use company data to better inform decision-making, improve marketing investments, and automate processes
- A well-established and highly successful firm with 40+ employees
As a result of this growth, they are seeking to fill this new key role of Senior Customer Experience Strategy Consultant:
- As Customer Experience Strategy Consultant you will work closely with senior stakeholders across clients to deliver strategic insight and plans that identify and realise customer experience insights and strategic commercial growth opportunity.
- You’ll use your commercial acumen to understand and respond to their priorities, developing a deep understanding of their challenges and opportunities
- Support the definition and delivery of the client’s customer experience, retention and growth strategy and ensure it aligns to wider business strategy and has realisable benefit
- Identify insight using the firm’s technology to inform and develop growth strategy recommendations which can drive customer growth and commercial value.
- Define growth KPIs and measure the commercial impact of strategic programmes
- Support the Client Partner to achieve significant commercial value for both clients, maximise the relationship with client stakeholder teams and drive commercial value from the Customer-Centric communication plans
- A newly created and varied post with the scope to shape the role
- Not just strategy: you will “make stuff happen” with leading brands
- Exceptional career opportunity in a high growth firm seeking leaders of the future
- Genuinely unique client proposition using unique data to provide exceptional strategic customer insight
- Deep expertise in customer experience, customer behaviour, customer strategy, customer growth and related data insights
- Recent experience as a management consultant or customer strategy consultant gained in a consulting firm OR in an equivalent strategic in-house role
- Ideally recent experience in retail OR retail financial services
- Good degree
Location and mobility:
Central London office and flexible working is both available and encouraged.
Salary and package:
£70,000- c£85,000 plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6071-CS